We are looking for a Customer Service Executive to play an essential role in the customer service team for our bingo site MrQ. You’ll be responsible for looking after our players and for dealing with any questions or problems that may arise.
- Manage players day to day queries and complaints
- Ensure we offer the best gaming experience for all of our players
- Verify KYC documents
- Assist the fraud team in identifying duplicate or potentially fraudulent accounts
- Assist the payments team with processing withdrawals
- Be the first point of contact for VIP players via email and live chat
- Build strong relationships with VIPs and provide an excellent personalised service
- Assess and monitor VIPs to secure maximum lifetime value and customer experience
- Identifying players with VIP potential and act accordingly
- Notice the demand for personalised offers and react accordingly
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service
- Customer focused
- Experience interacting with customers by phone, email and chat
- Excellent ability to understand and engage with high-value players
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and communicative skills
- Ability to effectively manage confrontation and players expectations
- Knowledge of the gaming industry with a particular focus on bingo
- Understanding of online gamblers
- Knowledge of Responsible Gambling tools and ability to identify warning signs
- Experience with risk/fraud assessment
- Comprehensive understanding of VIP’s, marketing, CRM and operations
- Awareness of GC policies and procedures
Ready to apply or want more information on the role? Send your CV or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are Lindar Media?
We are a marketing/technology startup determined to transform the stale bingo/casino industry. We’re gonna do this through awesome products and innovation.
Oh and passion. Lots of passion. We’re building something pretty special, something that will rock the industry. And we’re going to need special people to make it a reality.
Engineers, designers, marketing specialists… there’s a lot of room in our growing family. Interested in a career at Lindar? Send your CV over to email@example.com… Awesomeness awaits 🙂View other open positions