We are looking for a talented, ambitious and commercially-minded marketer to help facilitate organic and paid acquisition campaigns for OnlineBingo.co.uk.
You will be working within a small team to grow affiliate revenue for the site and drive traffic to a select range of partners.
Our core acquisition channels include PPC, email, Facebook, SMS and display. In addition to working on these, you will also be required to provide support in executing the organic SEO strategy, where required.
- Build weekly email campaigns and automate programs to promote partner offers
- Work with in-house designers to create all campaign assets and landing pages
- Day to day optimisation of PPC, display and paid social media campaigns to increase efficiency
- Work with partners to improve the user journey and conversions post-click
- Log and manage partner deals using our in-house affiliate data tool
- Monitor partner campaign profitability across all acquisition channels
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly campaign performance reports
- Ensure acquisition campaigns meet all gambling commission and data protection compliance regulations
- Support the team in reviewing new product releases prior to launch
- Work with content executive to ensure site partner news, offers and reviews are up to date correct
- Must be commercially minded with an understanding of key performance metrics
- Have exceptional attention to detail within a fast-paced working environment
- Be confident enough to trust your intuition to make quick decisions
- Have a bias for action and be comfortable taking calculated risks
- Be able to quickly analyse and see patterns in data
- Think creatively and react to opportunities with urgency and energy
- Quick to learn and fast to adapt
- Experience using CMS systems and data management software
Ready to apply or want more information on the role? Send your CV or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be in touch with more!
Who are we?
We are a marketing/technology startup determined to transform the stale bingo/casino industry. We’re gonna do this through awesome products and innovation.
Oh and passion. Lots of passion. We’re building something pretty special, something that will rock the industry. And we’re going to need special people to make it a reality.
Engineers, designers, marketing specialists… there’s a lot of room in our growing family. Interested in a career at Lindar? Send your CV over to email@example.com… Awesomeness awaits 👍🏼View other open positions