Lindar is looking for an amazing React+Redux developer to join our growing team of engineers. We are located in St Albans, 18 minutes away from St Pancras.
- We prefer vanilla CSS with a good naming convention and extensive use of flexbox.
- We like our HTML/templates to be semantically correct, with a sensible structure.
- We create awesome APIs that are easy to work with.
- We strive to write maintainable, extendable code.
What we're looking for....
- A good grasp CS fundamentals: Algorithms, data structures, computational complexity.
- In-depth understanding of React, Redux and CSS is a must.
- A good understanding of software and web technologies.
- Basic understanding of both OO and functional programming.
- An open mind.
- A lot of passion and curiosity.
Why we're extra excited about you:
- You are curious about UIs and how users interact with them. You always want to provide a better experience.
- You like to have an overall understanding of the product and its requirements.
This is a great opportunity for a React developer to hone and expand their skills on a sophisticated codebase. We are (or will be) working on a pretty broad range of products; websites, games, even B2B services. Mobile development is also in the horizon, so this is a great place to experiment and learn.
Also: Snacks, nerf wars, darts, dart wars. We are a company of 17 and work in a pretty fun environment. Come see for yourself.
Send us your introduction and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are Lindar Media?
We are a marketing/technology startup determined to transform the stale bingo/casino industry. We’re gonna do this through awesome products and innovation.
Oh and passion. Lots of passion. We’re building something pretty special, something that will rock the industry. And we’re going to need special people to make it a reality.
Engineers, designers, marketing specialists… there’s a lot of room in our growing family. Interested in a career at Lindar? Send your CV over to email@example.com… Awesomeness awaits 🙂View other open positions