Lindar is looking for an amazing Backend developer to join our growing team of engineers. We are located in St Albans, 18 minutes away from St Pancras.
This is a backend position where you will be working primarily with Java and Kotlin. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Plan, develop and improve the gambling platform with a very high degree of ownership, in a continuous delivery environment
- Utilise various open source technologies
- Build independent web based tools and solutions
- Collaborate closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders
- Support and mentor other team members
- Understand how various systems work
What we're looking for....
- In debt practical experience with Java and Spring, preferably 5+ years
- Practical experience with MongoDB is a plus
- Any familiarity with the following technologies in our stack: Linux, Git, Ruby, Bash, Jelastic, AWS, Kafka, Docker, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, Cassandra, Nginx, Apache Http, Tomcat, Kibana, Splunk, NodeJS
- Knowledge of other Java/JVM based languages (Kotlin, Groovy) is a plus
- Knowledge of JSF, Primefaces, AngularJS, ReactJS is a plus
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion in the eyes
- Swiftness on the fingers
Do you think you're up for the challenge?
Send us your introduction and CV to email@example.com
Who are Lindar Media?
We are a marketing/technology startup determined to transform the stale bingo/casino industry. We’re gonna do this through awesome products and innovation.
Oh and passion. Lots of passion. We’re building something pretty special, something that will rock the industry. And we’re going to need special people to make it a reality.
Engineers, designers, marketing specialists… there’s a lot of room in our growing family. Interested in a career at Lindar? Send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org… Awesomeness awaits 🙂View other open positions