Lindar is looking for an amazing Infrastructure engineer to join our growing team of engineers. We are located in St Albans, 18 minutes away from St Pancras.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Creation, monitoring, and upkeep of infrastructure backing customer websites
- Utilise various open source technologies
- Use various tools to orchestrate solutions
- Build independent web based tools and solutions
- Write scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Ruby/Groovy/Kotlin/Bash
- Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc
- Understand how various systems work
- Understand how IT operations are managed
- Respond to emergencies in a timely manner
- Be part of an on-call rotation
What we're looking for....
- 3+ years of experience in managing Linux based infrastructure
- Any familiarity with the following technologies in our stack: Linux, Git, Ruby, Bash, Jelastic, AWS, Kafka, Docker, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, Cassandra, Nginx, Apache Http, Tomcat, ElasticSearch, Graylog, Kibana, Splunk, NodeJS
- Hands-on experience at least in one scripting language is a plus
- Knowledge of Java/JVM based languages (Java, Kotlin, Groovy) is a plus
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
Do you think you're up for the challenge?
Send us your introduction and CV to email@example.com
Who are Lindar Media?
We are a marketing/technology startup determined to transform the stale bingo/casino industry. We’re gonna do this through awesome products and innovation.
Oh and passion. Lots of passion. We’re building something pretty special, something that will rock the industry. And we’re going to need special people to make it a reality.
Engineers, designers, marketing specialists… there’s a lot of room in our growing family. Interested in a career at Lindar? Send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org… Awesomeness awaits 🙂View other open positions