We're an award-winning online casino launched in 2018. We're big on tech, big on performance, and most of all, big on fun. Over the years, we have experienced explosive growth, which means we need more rock stars to join our quest for total world domination.
We are looking for an awesome Senior Backend Developer to join our growing team, an office based in the UK, Malta, or Gibraltar, or a remote option.
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain our gambling platform in a continuous delivery environment using various open-source technologies.
- Understand how the various parts of our ecosystem come together to provide an entertaining experience to our players.
- Collaborate closely with software architects, product owners, and stakeholders to gather requirements, analyse user needs, and define the technical specifications for new features and projects, with a high degree of ownership.
- Communicate with third parties to implement APIs and integrations with services that enhance our platform.
- Become a part of our engineering team, with a say in our engineering culture, and the ability to learn from other members of the team, while sharing your knowledge with the group.
What We’re Looking For
- A team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills that demonstrates critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, and able to manage their time.
- 5+ years of in-depth practical experience with Java and Spring. Knowledge of other JVM-based languages, especially Kotlin is a plus.
- Solid understanding of web application architecture and microservices.
- Familiarity with the technologies in our stack, including Kafka, Redis, Cassandra, MariaDB, and Kubernetes.
- Practical experience with MongoDB would be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of AngularJS is a plus.
- Passion in the eyes and swiftness in the fingers ;)
What We Offer
- Exciting projects to work on.
- Competitive compensation, with an attractive salary package and paid holidays.
- A better work-life balance, due to the ability to work remotely with a flexible schedule.
- Experience professional growth with a well-defined career path, an impressive tech stack to play with, and awesome colleagues to learn from.
- Work in a collaborative environment: we’re a small company, so we all know each other and work cross-functionally across business domains.
- A friendly and multinational environment.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that values and celebrates diversity. We welcome individuals of all backgrounds and experiences, and we believe that a diverse and inclusive environment leads to innovation and success. We actively promote equal opportunities for all employees and strive to create a space where everyone's voices are heard and respected. Join us in our journey to build a truly inclusive workplace where every person can thrive and contribute to our collective success.